How to Get a Consultation
To get a consultation at the Sleep Clinic, you must have a reference from a physician (family physician or another physician). The consultation request from your physician must contain the following informations:
• Your name.
• All your phone numbers and an email addresses.
• Your health insurance number (RAMQ) with the expiration date.
• A short description of your sleep problem.
• The complete medication list that you take; or write No medication if you don't take any.
• Please, indicate "available at all times" if you are available in the case there is a cancellation at the last minute.
The request should be sent by fax or by postal mail:
By fax at 514-338-7662
By postal mail at:
Clinicl of the Center for Advanced Research in Sleep Medicine J-5080
Hôpital du Sacré-Cœur de Montréal
5400 boulevard Gouin Ouest
Montréal, Québec, H4J 1C5
Your request will first be evaluated and prioritised by a physician from the sleep clinic. Afterward, a member from our clinic team will contact you to take an appointment at the clinic or to plan a nightime sleep recording at the laboratory, depending on your symptoms.
To reach the secretary of the sleep disorder clinic, call at 514-338-2692.